- Bus tours for travel operators
If you have a bus tour to Miura City
We will subsidize a flat rate of [50,000 yen for a day trip and 100,000 yen for an overnight stay] per vehicle.
|Start application||June 14, 3rd year of Reiwa (Monday)|
|Application destination||Miura Kaigyo Co., Ltd.|
* It will end as soon as the planned number is reached.
Information on "Miura Hospitality Bus Tour Subsidy"
What is Miura Omotenashi Bus Tour Subsidy Project?
While the spread of the new corona virus has a great impact on tourism in Miura City, it has become a travel operator that organizes sightseeing bus tours to the city in order to increase the number of tourists from outside the city and revitalize the city's economy. On the other hand, it is a business that provides support by providing subsidies. This project will end as soon as the budget is reached.
- Reiwa June 21, 3 (Monday) -Reiwa 4 February, implemented by businesses with offices in Japan that have been registered as a travel agency based on the Travel Agency Act (Act No. 239 of 1952) Must be a bus tour that will be held by Monday, 28th.
- For bus tours from outside Miura City, the number of participants per bus must be 15 or more adults (18 years old or older). (However, crew members, tour conductors, etc. are excluded)
- Use two or more restaurants / tourist facilities or tourist events in Miura City (including one or more manned facilities). The length of stay at each facility must be 30 minutes or more.
- For bus tours that accompany accommodation, in addition to (3.) above, use accommodation facilities in Miura City that have been approved by the Ryokan Business Law.
- When conducting a bus tour, the subsidy, etc. issued by the national or local government and this subsidy must not exceed the cost of conducting the tour.
However, if any of the following applies, it is not covered by the subsidy.
- Tour conducted as a conference / workshop or school event conducted by the national or local government
- A tour in which participants are an organization aimed at specific political or religious activities
- A tour that the chairman of the Miura City Tourist Association deems inappropriate, such as being offensive to public order and morals
- When Miura City is designated as an emergency declaration implementation area or a priority measure area such as prevention of spread based on the Special Measures Law at the time of the tour
|Day trip bus tour||50,000 yen per unit|
|Bus tour with accommodation||100,000 yen per unit|
- The tour will be decided by the applicant (bus tour operator). (You cannot apply before and after the event is decided.)
- The applicant (bus tour operator) confirms whether the subsidy requirements are met.
- After confirming the requirements, the applicant (bus tour operator) attaches the necessary documents such as the tour itinerary and recruitment leaflets to the grant application form and sends it to Miura Kaigyo Kosha Co., Ltd. by fax: 046-881-6722. ..
The application documents must clearly state that the number of participants is 15 or more adults (18 years old or older) and that the name of the organization and the outline of the participants can be understood (general recruitment, 〇〇 neighborhood association, etc.).
The bus tour itinerary must clearly indicate the facilities to be used, the places to stop by for sightseeing events (2 or more places), and the length of stay at each facility (30 minutes or more for each facility).
- Miura Kaigyo Kosha Co., Ltd. examines whether the application contents meet the subsidy requirements, and sends a subsidy grant (non-delivery) decision notice to the applicant (bus tour operator) by fax.
If the content of the bus tour is changed or the tour is canceled after the grant is decided, a subsidy change (cancellation) notification form will be sent to Miura Marine Industry Corporation by fax: 046-881-6722.
- During the bus tour, you will be stamped with a "Certificate of Stop" from the restaurants and tourist facilities you stopped by.
Furthermore, in the case of accommodation, the accommodation facility will stamp the "accommodation certificate".
When visiting an unmanned facility such as a sightseeing event, attach a copy of the parking lot receipt to the "Certificate of Visit".
- Fax the performance report / invoice, stop-by certificate, accommodation certificate, and tour itinerary (only if there is a change from the itinerary at the time of application) to Miura Kaigyo Kosha Co., Ltd. within 2 weeks after the end of the bus tour. : Send at 046-881-6722.
- Miura Kaigyo Kogyo Co., Ltd. will examine the contents, confirm that the tour was held as scheduled, and deposit a subsidy from the Miura City Tourist Association to the applicant (bus tour operator).
After sending each application document by fax, mail the original to Miura Kaigyo Kosha Co., Ltd.
Miura Hospitality Bus Tour Subsidy Grant Guidelines
Please download and check the PDF file below.
Application document form
Please download and use the PDF file below.
- Subsidy grant application
(Form No. 1)
- Bus tour subsidy change (cancellation) notification form
(Form No. 3)
- Performance report and invoice
(Form No. 4)
- Certificate of stopover at tourist facilities, etc.
(Form No. 5)
- Accommodation certificate
(Form No. 6)
(One company) Miura City Tourist Association
1450-4 Kamimiyada, Minamishitauramachi, Miura City, Kanagawa Prefecture 238-0101
Miura Kaigyo Co., Ltd.
5-3-1 Misaki, Miura City, Kanagawa Prefecture 238-0243